Everything we do is governed by the principle of quality. The maintenance we carry out is exhaustive and rigorous and our machinery is distinguished by its reliability, technical performance and the quality and robustness of the materials that ensure a long durability. This quality is attested to by the certifications obtained ⸺ISO 9001 and ISO 45001⸻ for the design and manufacture of steam generators, batch-cookers and machinery for meat by-product plants, boilermaking in general and fire-fighting installations. The company’s quality management applied to the design, manufacture, inspection and testing of pressure vessels and assemblies is in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 2014/68/EU.
The activity that BIGAS ALSINA, S.A. considers to be in accordance with the quality required by the International Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 is:
➢ Design and manufacture of steam generators, batch-cookers, and machinery for the treatment of meat by-products, machinery for the processing of edible products and industrial boilermaking equipment.
➢ Installation and maintenance of heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, gas and electrical systems.
➢ Treatment of installations for the prevention and control of legionellosis.
➢ Management of the design, installation and maintenance of the following fire-fighting installations:
The Policy statement includes the following guidelines:
– To train, involve and make all staff responsible for achieving the company’s policy and objectives.
– To develop a quality, environmental and OSH system that meets the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015, UNE-EN-ISO 45001:2018 standards and to adopt the commitment to continuous improvement.
– Comply with the requirements of the European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
– Use the most suitable means to ascertain and update the needs and expectations of customers and interested parties, which will serve as a basis for establishing service requirements and ensuring the satisfaction of these needs and expectations.
– Procure innovative technological resources to the extent that their economic or strategic profitability is considered proven and that the available resources allow it.
– Based on the strategic lines defined in the context analysis carried out, the company’s objectives have been defined and disseminated at all levels of our structure.
– Implement the necessary measures to prevent defects.
– All non-conformities are analysed and corrective actions are implemented.
– To know and apply the legal requirements that apply at all levels of the organisation.
– Ensure that working conditions are optimal by assessing the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as far as possible and reducing those assessed.
– Define work stations in a safe way, aiming for 0 accidents, with a commitment to preventing damage and deterioration of health, and continuous improvement of the management and performance of safety at work.
– Taking into account the suggestions of workers in terms of quality, environment and JSA, and being able to extract opportunities for improvement.
– Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention, and other specific commitments relevant to the organisation, such as sustainable use of resources, mitigation and adaptation to climate change and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
– Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favouring our environment, not only through our work, but also by involving all our suppliers and customers.
– Commitment to meeting the explicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our customers, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
Management makes this policy accessible and available to interested parties.
The Policy is kept up to date through regular reviews, coinciding with management reviews of the system, in order to take into account changes in contextual conditions and feedback. In this respect, the Management provides all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and targets set